Second Floor Studios & Arts has over 22 years’ experience of establishing and managing studio buildings, running galleries and delivering arts and community based projects – SFSA draws on its extensive expertise,
bringing this to its consultancy services.
SFSA provide consultancy on
Matthew Wood, Receiving Civic Award from the Royal Borough of Greenwich for
Contribution to Economic Prosperity and the arts organisations outstanding contribution to the social, economic and physical wellbeing of the Royal Borough 2014
(Image Warren King)
- Property and premises management, including management of studios and workshops.
- Design, planning and development of new studio premises, whether new build or conversion of deindustrialise space.
- Specific needs for visual artists, crafts makers and designers.
- Operations management.
- Creative community development and Placemaking
- Curating and programming exhibition, gallery and project spaces.
- Art education, schools programmes, community outreach and widening participation programmes.
- Artists' residencies.
For further information about our consultancy service contact, Matthew Wood, Director SFSA
Mob: 07946 554 574